Monday, July 7, 2008

Time Flies By

It seems like just yesterday when I was planning our Spring Break vacation. Yet, the reality is that spring is far gone. In fact, we have taken 2 vacations since then.

It seems like yesterday when school was letting out. However, the department schools are starting Back to School sales this week....

It seems like yesterday when I froze my tail off at Austins AllStar football tournament. But it was tonight I fought off mosquitoes at his first seasonal practice.

I am not sure where time has gone, but it surely has flown by. When I stop and think about how fast this year has seemed to move, I pause only in reflection.
I think things moving by quickly is a mere reflection of life being in order.
When we stumble through our days, is when life creeps and crawls along.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

It sure does pass fast! Hope you are enjoying as it flies by!